48Years of satisfied air charter customers
500+Airports we service across Australia
4States/Territories we have aircraft based in
250+Years of aviation management experience
WHY FLY WITH CORPORATE AIR?
Canberra Air Charter Flights
If you are considering an air charter flight to or from Canberra then Corporate Air has the experience to assist.
Whether it’s for business or pleasure, fly-in fly-out (FIFO), a group charter, tour or freight requirement, let our team do the hard work and provide you with an effective aircraft charter solution. Enjoy the benefits of:
- fly in and out of any location;
- personalised end to end service;
- multiple stops within one trip; and
- locations and schedules that don’t fit airlines.
Canberra is the capital of the Australian Capital Territory. Common locations we can provide air charter services to or from include:
- Adaminaby, Aeropelican, Albury, Armidale
- Ballina/Byron, Balranald , Bankstown, Barraba, Bathurst, Boggabri, Bombala, Bourke, Brewarrina, Broken Hill
- Cabramurra, Camden, Casino, Cessnock, Cobar, Coffs Harbour, Coleambally, Condobolin, Cooma (Polo Flat), Cooma (Snowy Mountains), Coonabarabran, Coonamble, Cootamundra, Corowa, Cowra
- Delegate, Deniliquin, Dubbo
- Gilgandra, Glen Innes, Goodooga, Grafton, Griffith, Gunnedah
- Hay, Hillston, Hunter Valley
- Inverell, Ivanhoe
- Jerilderie, Jindabyne
- Kempsey, Khancoban
- Lake Cargelligo, Leeton, Lightning Ridge, Lismore, Lord Howe Island, Louth
- Maitland, Menindee, Merimbula, Mittagong, Moree, Moruya, Mudgee, Mungo Lodge
- Narrabri, Narrandera, Narromine, Newcastle (Williamtown), Nowra, Nyngan
- Orana region, Orange
- Parkes , Polo Flat (Cooma), Port Macquarie
- Scone, Scotia Sanctuary, Singleton, Snowy Mountains (Cooma), Sydney
- Tamworth, Tandou, Taree, Temora, Tenterfield, Tibooburra, Tocumwal, Tumut, Tyagarah
- Wagga Wagga, Walgett, Warialda, Warnervale, Warren, Wellington, West Wyalong, White Cliffs, Wilcannia, Williamtown (Newcastle), Wollongong
Canberra has much to offer in the way of history (including Parliament House and the War Memorial), nature (with six mountains within the city limits and the beautifully planned Botanic Gardens), arts and entertainment. More detailed information about how to spend time in Canberra can be found here.
To request a quote or ask any questions about Canberra air charter flights please get in touch. Our friendly consultants are available 24/7, 365 days per year to assist you.