Take advantage of efficient management and cost savings
Whether your aircraft is a personal or business investment (or a combination of both) you want to rely on a Company that will protect that investment. Corporate Air’s well-earned reputation comes from years of listening to customer needs and providing well qualified advice. Our aircraft management services cover all:
Administration, financial and legal aspects of aircraft management
- meeting all aviation legislation requirements;
- holding of all requisite insurances;
- provision of detailed financial reporting; and
- complete administrative and financial support.
Aircraft maintenance and management
- CASR Part 145 / CAR 30 maintenance and technical supervision;
- CASR Part 42 Airworthiness reviews; and
- CASR Part 42 Airworthiness management.
Operations and day to day management
- provision of discounts on ground handling, insurance, fuel and catering;
- market studies and promotion of charter opportunities; and
- full CASA liaison.
Human resource management
- availability of experienced flight crew and aircraft engineers;
- CASR Part 141/142 flight crew training ; and
- external training coordination services.
Should it be your preference, Corporate Air can create a revenue stream by utilising your aircraft for charter operations. Once your aircraft is added onto the Corporate Air Air Operator’s Certificate, your aircraft joins the fleet we offer to clients. With over 43 years in the aircraft charter business and an extensive client base, this represents a huge opportunity for you to offset some of the costs of aircraft ownership. Through the size of our fleet we are also able to pass on savings to you when it comes to costs such as fuel, pilot training and insurances.
Please contact us if you are thinking of purchasing an aircraft. We can talk you through the intricacies of aircraft ownership and answer any queries you may have.