CASR Part 42, Part 145 and CAR 30 Approved Organisation
Our aircraft maintenance facility is located at Goulburn Airport, NSW. With over 48 years customer service experience we are dedicated to:
- minimising aircraft downtimes;
- delivery of service focused on fixing issues the first time;
- returning the aircraft in a clean and fully airworthy condition; and
- the provision of a clear invoice with no surprises.
Specifically we can provide:
- aircraft, engine, component and avionics maintenance;
- major structural inspection and repairs;
- corrosion inspections and control;
- STC upgrades and structural modifications;
- avionics systems installation and update;
- defect rectification;
- specialist inspections such as SIDS;
- special mission modifications;
- lead acid battery servicing;
- provision of parts and logistics support;
- interior refurbishment and repair;
- exterior washing and detailing;
- ad-hoc or contract hangarage;
- CASR Part 42 Airworthiness reviews; and
- CASR Part 42 Airworthiness management.
You will find our expert staff friendly and efficient. Maintaining the highest safety and compliance standards on all aircraft we maintain is our number one priority.
Our Goulburn facility features the latest equipment and technologies and can accommodate up to three Saab 340 size aircraft simultaneously.
Please get in touch, we look forward to assisting with your enquiry.