Air charter view of the Great Barrier Reef
Posted September 16, 2020
Our passengers were treated to this stunning view of the Great Barrier Reef, near Cairns over the weekend on a private air charter flight in one of our Cessna 441 Conquests. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary when it comes to holiday or personal travel, private air charter offers an unforgettable experience. Private air charter means:
- arrange the exact date and time that suits you – no wrangling with airline scheduling;
- your holiday starts from the very beginning – no waiting, queues or travel fatigue;
- a relaxed journey – no need to worry about missing connections;
- enjoy friendly, professional and personalised in-flight service;
- get where you are going in the shortest possible time; and
- don’t be limited by destination – fly into any airport, discover remote locations.
Travelling on your aircraft, receiving personalised service and attention, flying to any destination at a time and in a way that suits you – it all makes for a one of a kind adventure. You can also make the most of our crew’s experience and expertise. With many years experience, we can recommend a flight that suits your timeline and personal tastes. And we will be able to point out quite a few things of interest along the way. Should you require assistance with arrangements at your destination please ask us – our friendly consultants are available 24/7, 365 days per year to assist you.