Saab 340B+WT aircraft on Hamilton Island
Posted March 26, 2015
Three of our Saab 340B+WT aircraft in Sydney and on Hamilton Island last week for an incentive air charter group. This kind of group travel requires particular logistics and comprehensive attention to detail. Often time is tight and you may be working to a set budget. Airlines simply cannot provide the kind of flexibility and personalised service that is required for best quality incentive travel. Corporate Air has many years experience helping groups, event managers and tour coordinators create unique flying experiences. Our focus is on making every aspect of flight coordination easy for you. Arranging incentive air charter travel with Corporate Air gives you:
- choice of destination – nowhere too remote or unusual;
- local, national and international destinations;
- flexibility with flight times and scheduling;
- access to our expert knowledge of event destinations in Australia and overseas;
- any aircraft size and type to suit any group small or large;
- 24/7 communication with your Charter Manager;
- dedicated check in terminals;
- ground transfers;
- friendly and professional flight crew and personnel;
- customised livery and other in-flight products and items;
- catering tailored to your group; and
- coordination of other in-flight activities or entertainment.
You may be surprised at how much stress is relieved by simply talking through your plans with one of our Charter Managers. Our friendly consultants are available 24/7, 365 days per year to assist you.