More than twenty years as a market leader in this field
Corporate Air has extensive experience in the conduct of aerial survey for mapping and remote sensing applications, including the provision of 24/7 dedicated fire and emergency related remote sensing operations. In addition to Australian domestic operations, major international missions operated by Corporate Air have included trips to:
- New Zealand; and
- a number of other Pacific Islands.
When selecting an aircraft charter company for this specialist task, you need to be sure of the following:
- aircraft that can be fitted with a wide range of specialist equipment;
- domestic and international Air Operator’s Certificate;
- experience within Australia and overseas;
- awareness of changes in technology and nature of aerial survey requests;
- 24/7 service, 365 days per year;
- access to an expert Charter Manager to discuss all of your requirements;
- flexibility when it comes to flight times, duration and location;
- advice regarding certification and fitment along with routing and logistics coordination; and
- crew and personnel experienced in survey operations and with handling sensitive and costly equipment.
Aircraft avionics and other general modifications that may be required to meet specific client needs can be accommodated in a cost effective manner with minimal aircraft down time by our highly capable ‘in-house’ Part 145 and CAR30 Aircraft Maintenance Organisation.
Each of the aircraft depicted below is fitted with the requisite camera holes, hatches and ports along with racks to accommodate auxiliary equipment. Please contact us with your aerial survey request or query and let one of our experienced Charter Managers assist you.
|Type||Tail #||Specifications||Transit Speed|
|Cessna 441 Conquest||VH-VEH||Dual camera hatches||285 knots|
|Cessna 441 Conquest||VH-VEW||Single camera hatch and utility door||285 knots|